BOOKING POLICIES & PROCEDURES
A 50% deposit is required to book and schedule studio time. The remaining balance is due in full the day of your session – no exceptions.
- Block rate packages will require payment in full at the time of booking.
- Studio time that has been purchased must be used within 12 months of payment.
- All payments are final and non-refundable.
- Please notify the studio 48 hours in advance if you need to reschedule.
- If you need to reschedule in LESS than 48 hours, the initial 50% deposit is forfeited. This action is required to prevent the loss of re-booking the Studio and the Engineer to another Client. Money spent beyond the initial 50% deposit that is not used, can go toward future studio time or bookings.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your studio time completely, please notify us immediately. For all cancellations, the initial 50% deposit is forfeited and non-refundable – there are no exceptions.
- Session times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose sessions follow yours. Depending on how late you arrive, your engineer will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start the session.
- Regardless of the length of the session, you will be responsible to pay for the entire session.
- Out of respect and consideration to the engineer and other clients, please be on time.
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- We use Pro Tools which is the industry standard in a tracking/mixing room. If you do not use ProTools, be sure to upload or bring your files to us before or on the day of your session.
- You can use either a thumb drive or a hard drive to bring in your session files or tracks.
DURING YOUR SESSION
- Editing your files, burning your music onto a CD, and transferring your files are all done within your session time.
- Your engineer will always provide an mp3 or wave file of your music during your session. If you would like your raw session files (the Pro Tools session) as well, please bring your hard drive the day of your session so the engineer can provide them for you within your scheduled time.
- With your approval, we may take some photos of your recording. We may share these photos with social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The photos not only help our studio but provides great advertising for you as an artist within the music industry.
AFTER YOUR SESSION
- After your session, we always suggest you stay in contact with your engineer for any edits or revisions needed. However, your engineer will not always be able to assist you in booking your next session.
- The only way to book studio time is to call our Jeannette at 727.526.0446.
- If you would like your session files (the Pro Tools session), after your session has commenced, there will be a minimum charge of fifty dollars ($50) for us to put your session files on your hard drive.
- We often ask for a testimonial to put on our website and further promote you as an artist in our music community.
GENERAL POLICIES & REGULATIONS
- For the comfort of all staff and clients, there is no smoking inside the studio. Our designated smoking areas are located in the front of the building and outside the back exit door.
- All illegal drug substances and weapons of any kind that are harmful or disruptive are strictly prohibited inside of Pro Star Recording.
- We reserve the right to deny entry or refuse business without refund, liability, or compensation if the circumstances so require.
- Pro StarRecordings policies and regulations are subject to change without notice.